This page offers downloads for the BioJava 3.0.2 release.
BioJava 3.0.2 requires Java 1.6 or later.
BioJava 3.0.2 has been released and is available using Maven from http://biojava.org/download/maven/
BioJava 3.0.2 adds several new modules and enhances the capabilities of BioJava:
- biojava3-aa-prop: This new module allows the calculation of physico chemical and other properties of protein sequences.
- biojava3-protein-disorder: A new module for the prediction of disordered regions in proteins. It based on a Java implementation of the RONN predictor
Other noteworthy improvements:
- protein-structure: Improved handling of protein domains: Now supports
. New functionality for automated prediction of protein domains, based on Protein Domain Parser.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes in several other modules.
You can add the BioJava repository by adding the following XML to your project pom.xml file:
<dependencies> ... <dependency> <groupId>org.biojava</groupId> <artifactId>biojava3-core</artifactId> <version>3.0.2</version> </dependency> <!-- other biojava jars as needed --> </dependencies> <repositories> ... <repository> <id>biojava-maven-repo</id> <name>BioJava repository</name> <url>http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/</url> </repository> </repositories>
.tar.gz containing all jars, source and javadocs: biojava-3.0.2-all
Browse API docs
You can also browse the documentation at BioJava 3.0.2 api
BioJava 3.0.2 has been released on September 2nd, 2011.
Getting older versions
- The legacy release of 3.0.1 can be found here (requires Java 1.6+)
- The legacy release of 3.0 can be found here (requires Java 1.5+)
- The legacy release of 1.8 can be found here (requires Java 1.5+)
- The legacy release of 1.7.1 can be found here (requires Java 1.5+)
- The legacy release of 1.7 can be found here (requires Java 1.5+)
- The legacy release of 1.6 can be found here (requires Java 1.5+)
- The legacy release of 1.5 can be found here (requires Java 1.4.2+)
- The legacy release of 1.4 can be found here
- The legacy release 1.3 can be found here.
- Older releases of BioJava can be found in the download area.